Corrugated Roof Sheeting Suppliers – Clotan Steel
If you require quality corrugated roof sheeting for your construction project and are looking for trusted corrugated roof sheeting suppliers, Clotan Steel is the company for you. Clotan Steel is a renowned name in the steel product manufacturing industry, supplying many companies and individuals in the construction industry with quality roof sheets at competitive prices.
Clotan Steel manufacture a wide range of roof sheeting profiles, including Corrugated, IBR, Widespan and C-Tile roof sheeting. Get the best corrugated roof sheeting from the leading suppliers in South Africa today. Contact Clotan Steel to discuss your corrugated roof sheeting needs, and to order your steel roofing products.
What is corrugated roof sheeting?
Corrugated roof sheeting is the most popular choice of roof sheeting profiles, and is widely used in a number of construction applications and industries. This wavy S-rib roofing profile is manufactured via a cold-forming process, where sheets of metal are pressed flat after which it is run through a process called roll forming to created the pattern. The sheets are cut at certain standard lengths, and available in various specifications.
Corrugated roof sheet are widely used in the construction industry as side cladding and roof sheeting. Read more below about the advantages of corrugated roof sheeting, that contributes to its popularity in the construction industry. Get in touch with the leading corrugated roof sheeting supplier in South Africa today to get the steel sheets you need for your construction project.
Advantages of corrugated roof sheeting
The many advantaged of corrugated roofing profiles makes it the steel sheeting profile of choice in many applications. The benefits of corrugated roof sheeting include:
- Versatility: Corrugated sheeting is extremely versatile, making it suitable for almost any side cladding and roofing application. This roofing profile is commonly used as side cladding and roofing in industrial, commercial and residential applications.
- Easy installation: A major benefit of this roofing profile is that it is relatively easy to install, and can be erected by construction workers with minimal construction skills. It is also ideal for pre-fabrication, meaning that the panels can be supplied according the building design, making the construction even easier.
- Durability and longevity: Steel is a popular material in the construction industry, due to its high strength-to-weight ratio and durability. Corrugated roof sheeting will withstand a wide range of natural threats such as wind, rain and hail. Steel is also resistant to pests, water damage and mold, and will not warp or buckle over time.
- Low maintenance: High-quality, properly coated steel sheets requires very little maintenance. Trust a reputable corrugated roof sheeting supplier, like Clotan Steel, to ensure that you get quality products for your construction project.
- Cost-effective: The fact that corrugated steel is low maintenance and requires less labour intensive construction makes is a cost-effective building solution. Get a competitive quote from the trusted corrugated roof sheeting suppliers today.
- Sustainability: Steel is an environmentally friendly building alternative, because steel is 100% recyclable. Corrugated roof sheeting can be re-used, recycled or re-purposed.
Contact the reputable corrugated roof sheeting suppliers today to order the roof sheets you need. Speak to a consultant at Clotan Steel to place your order.