Pre-Engineered Metal Building (PEMB) Manufacturer – Clotan Steel
Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings are fast becoming the preferred building alternative for clients in need of steel structures, and it is clear why. Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings, or PEMB, offer a number of advantages over conventional steel buildings, making it a very appealing building method for construction companies and their clients.
Clotan Steel is a leading manufacturer of steel building products, including Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings in South Africa. Let the experienced team at Clotan Steel supply you with quality steel products for your Pre-Engineered Metal Building needs. Contact Clotan Steel today for more information about our Pre-Engineered Metal Building products and services, so that you can get the best products you need for your steel construction project.
What is a Pre-Engineered Metal Building?
Not sure what the difference is between a Pre-Engineered Metal Building and any other steel structure? Most of the work for a Pre-Engineered Metal Building, or Prefabricated building, is done in-house by the supplier. The design and fabrication of the Pre-Engineered Metal Building will be completed by Clotan Steel, and the final products will be packed, ready to be transported and assembled on-site. This means that no fabrication, cutting and bending will take place on-site, but the structure will simple be assembled and erected.
The advantages of Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings (PEMB)
There are a number of reasons why people choose Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings over conventional steel structures these days. Here are a list of benefits enjoyed by construction companies and clients when choosing Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings:
- • Faster construction times: A major benefit of choosing Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings is that the project completion times will be shortened immensely. This is beneficial for the construction company, as they will be able take on more projects that working with conventional steel structures. The client will also receive their steel structure with in the required timeframe, which is much shorter than conventional or other building methods.
- • Cost-effective: Another deciding factor is that Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings are quite cost-effective. This can be attributed to the shorter construction times, and the fact that the assemble of PEMB is less labour intensive, meaning lower building costs. The design of the structure is also often included by the construction company, meaning that no external draughtsmen and engineers will be required for the design of the structure. Clotan Steel offers Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings at competitive prices – Get a quote today on the PEMB structure you require.
- • Fully customisable designs: A benefit that makes this building alternative very appealing for clients, is the fact that Pre-engineered Metal Buildings can be customised to meet their specific needs. Clients can customise the size, height, length, doorways, shape and more. Speak to a consultant at Clotan Steel for more information about the design of your prefabricated steel structure.
- • Strong and durable: Steel is known for its strength and durability, making it ideal for use in the construction industry. Steel also has an excellent strength to weight ratio, making it ideal for large structures.
- • Large open spaces: Pre-engineered Metal Buildings are ideal if you need a structure that offers wide open space. Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings are widely used in a various industries, including application in industrial, mining, agricultural and commercial environments, for storages, warehouses, factories, livestock shelter, office parks, shopping centres and more.
- • Sustainable and eco-friendly building method: Pre-Fabricated Metal Buildings is a sustainable building option, because steel is 100% recyclable. In the case of a steel structure that needs to be dismantled or demolished, the steel can be re-used in other applications, or recycled.
- • Minimize maintenance: Because steel is so durable, it requires less maintenance than other building materials. The steel members are not susceptible to rotting or pests, and will not need replacement. A Pre-Engineered Metal Structure is thus a good long term investment.
Trusted Manufacturer of Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings in South Africa
If you are looking for a trusted manufacturer of Pre-engineered Steel Buildings in South Africa, look no further. Clotan Steel is a leading manufacturer of steel products, offering a wide range of steel building products for our clients’ building and construction needs. For more information about Clotan Steel’s prefabricated building products and services, or our other steel products, contact us today. Our team will provide you with the best alternative building method for your building or construction needs – Contact Clotan Steel today to talk to a professional consultant in our pre-engineered buildings department.