The Benefits of Metal Roofing – Clotan Steel
Whether you’re looking to replace your roof, or seeking alternatives to complete your new roofing project, a steel / metal roof could be just the solution for you. There are many advantages to installing a metal or steel roof in your home or building:
- • Versatile: Metal roof sheets are very versatile, and can be used in a number of different applications. The different designs and styles ensure you will get the finish you desire. Metal roof sheets have been used in a number of different applications including residential houses, low cost housing, businesses, schools and many more. Talk to a consultant at Clotan Steel for more information about metal roofing for your specific application.
- • Durability: Metal is also a very durable choice of roofing materials, and will last for a long period of time. A steel roof will not crack or wear down, and is low maintenance once installed.
- • Different finishes: Get quality roof sheets from Clotan Steel – IBR roof sheeting, corrugated roof sheeting, widespan roof sheeting and C-tile roof sheeting, available in Galvanised Chromadek® Zincalume, Colorbond® and ZincAL®, with a Chromadek®/Colorbond®/Colorplus® finish.
- • Cost-efficient: Metal roofs are very cost-effective – get a quote from Clotan Steel today for your roofing project needs.
- • Eco-friendly: The recyclability of metal roofing makes it one of the most environmentally friendly roofing options.
We offer a comprehensive range of roofing supplies in Gauteng, including the following for you construction project needs:
Steel roofing products supplier in South Africa
Clotan Steel is a leading steel roofing products supplier in South Africa, offering a wide range of quality steel roofing sheets and products. If you are in need of a supplier that will offer you quality steel roofing products that meets your requirements, contact Clotan Steel today for assistance.