Solar Energy Company – Gauteng – Clotan Steel
If you are in search of a trusted solar energy company based in Gauteng, then Clotan Steel can assist. Clotan Steel is a leader in the steel products supply industry, and also offer solar installation and products to complement our steel products range.
PEMB in Construction
As we manufacture roofing profiles specifically designer for the fixing of solar panels, you are ensured of professional solar system and installation that will meet your requirements.
Contact this solar energy company in Gauteng today to get a quotation to install your solar system. We service the whole of South Africa, as well as neighbouring African countries. Talk to us regarding your solar needs, to get the best solution for you and your business.
The benefits of solar energy for you
There are many reasons for choosing to go the route of solar energy. Solar energy is very beneficial for home and business owners, as well as larger industrial application. The many advantages of installing a solar system from a professional solar energy company include:
- Energy independence: Once your solar system is installed, you will no longer be dependent on conventional energy. Due to the current supply and demand of conventional energy, and the problems arising therefrom, this alone is a good enough reason for many of our clients to choose solar energy for home and business usage. In the case of power outages in areas, you or your business will not be affected. Solar energy is thus a reliable and guaranteed source of energy, making it very beneficial for users.
- Cost saving benefits: Although there is usually a substantial initial fee upon installation of your solar system, solar power will save you money in the long term. Once you switch over to solar power, you will no longer require to use conventional energy, saving you on your electricity bill.
- Easily installed and functional: Our team at this solar energy company are professional and experienced in the installation of solar systems and PV panels, and will install your system in a timeframe that meets your needs.
- Increase the value of your home: When installing a solar system in your home, it will also add value to the building, giving you a higher value when selling.
- Environmental benefits: There are also environmental benefits when using solar power. As solar uses renewable energy from the sun, you won’t be aiding in the depletion of the world’s valuable resources, also lowering your carbon footprint.
With so many benefits, it is understandable why so many individuals and companies are choosing solar power. Contact the leading solar energy company based in Gauteng today for a quote, or more information.
Get in touch with us
Some of our recent projects
S5 and RTP Mini-Clamp – Solar System accessories from Clotan Steel
How does a solar power system work?
Basically, solar power captures energy supplied by the sun and channels it to an inverter. The energy is then converted to electricity to generate power your home. The different components of a solar system form Clotan Steel, leading solar energy company, includes:
- Solar panels: Solar panels are the PV (photovoltaic panels) that are mounted on your roof top, which will capture the energy from the sun. The panels need to be installed in direct sunlight for optimal benefit. PV panels are made up of photovoltaic cells, made from silicon and other conductive materials.
- Inverter: An AC-DC inverter will convert the low-voltage, high-current signals from the PV panels into 120VAC (or 240 VAC). This power is then compatible with your grid power.
- Breaker box / electrical panel: The AC power is then sent from the inverter to the breaker box.
- Utility meter: The utility meter will help you keep track of your energy generation (during the day), working in connection with the power to the utility grid.
Why choose Clotan Steel as your solar energy company
Clotan Steel is an experienced and trusted solar energy company. We work in collaboration with our partners in the solar industry, who supply high quality solar panels and products for installation.
When it comes to mounting the PV panels on your roofing profiles, we make use of specially designed fixing products. Clotan Steel is the proud manufacturer of the specially developed S5 and RTP Mini Clamp, used to attach the modules to the profile panels. This clamp ensures that no holes need to be drilled in the material, giving a significant advantage over most normal roof profiles.
Contact Clotan Steel – Leading solar energy company in Gauteng
For more information or to get a quote from this solar energy company today. Talk to our solar consultant regarding your needs, to ensure you get the best solution that fits your requirements as well as your budget.
Related articles and information about solar energy systems: