Solar Fixing Systems – Solar Mounting – Clotan Steel
For Pre-Engineered Buildings, contact Clotan Building Systems. Modular building methods have taken the construction industry by storm – with so many advantages offered by this building method, it is easy to see why.
PEMB in Construction
When it comes to versatility, cost-effectiveness and construction times, nothing compares to modular buildings.
Clotan Steel is a leading manufacturer of modular buildings in South Africa. As a top steel product manufacturing company, we offer high quality steel products that meet the building industry standards. Contact Clotan Steel today for more information about our modular building systems for your specific environment needs. A professional consultant will help you to obtain a suitable structure that exceeds your expectations.
The advantages of modular building systems
Your modular building system will be manufactured to your exact design specifications. This makes modular building an extremely versatile building methods, and is widely used in the construction of schools, industrial offices, warehouses, churches, low cost accommodation and more. Here are a few reasons why you should trust Clotan Steel with your modular building system needs:
- Quality management and professional finish: All steel frames, trusses and panels are manufactured by Clotan Steel, ensuring quality across all areas, and our team will assist to erect the building on-site, ensuring a professional finish.
- Less site disruption: As the modules are constructed in our shop, very little construction is done onsite. The finished panels are erected easily on-site, causing less disruption to the site.
- Cost-effective: Reduced labour (due to faster construction times and less labour intensive construction) and less material wastage results in cost-saving for the client. Modular building systems are thus a cost-effective alternative building method to conventional brick and mortar building.
- Reliable timeframe: Because the panels of the modular building system are manufactured in our workshop, the construction thereof is not dependant on the weather. This ensures that the construction of the building stays within the scheduled timeframe.
- Flexible in terms of permanence / temporary: Modular building can be used as permanent building solutions (such as housing, school and churches) or can be erected for the purpose of being relocated (temporary offices at construction sites).
Get in touch with us
Some of our recent projects
Contact the leading Modular Building Systems Supplier
Clotan Steel is a leading manufacturer of steel products including modular building systems in South Africa, distributing steel products to many African countries as well. When considering all the advantages, our pre-engineered steel buildings are ideal for your alternative building needs in South Africa. Talk to a consultant at Clotan Steel regarding your modular building system requirements today – our team will help you to design and erect a modular building that exceeds your expectations and meets your specific needs.