Roof Tile Companies – Roofing Products – Clotan Steel
Are your in need of roof tile companies in South Africa to take care of your roofing project needs?
PEMB in Construction
Clotan Steel are at the forefront of roof tile companies in South Africa, boasting high tech machinery and systems to manufacture the best quality steel roofing products. We aim to deliver excellent levels of service to our clients, resulting in a satisfied clientele.
As leading roof tile companies in South Africa, you will be guaranteed of top quality steel roofing products for all your roofing project needs. Contact us today for more information about our roofing products and services.
Roof tile company – Wide range of roofing products available
As to roof tile companies in South Africa do, we supply all steel roofing products you will need for your project. These roofing products include the following:
- IBR Roof Sheeting – Inverted Box Rib (IBR) Roof Sheeting features a square fluted profile, covering a width of 686 mm. This profile is designed for use as side cladding or roofing material in various building environments including commercial, industrial and residential building, and is a popular choice at our roof tile company.
- Corrugated Roof Sheeting – This familiar and commonly used profile features an S-rib profile for roofing and cladding applications. This roofing profile is considered strong and durable, and is also easy to handle with easy fixing properties.
- Widespan roof sheeting – This type of roof sheeting is an economical alternative to corrugated roof sheeting. The Widespan roof sheeting features greater spans and lower roof slopes than corrugated sheeting, however it covers the same width.
- C-tile – As leading roof tile companies in South Africa, Clotan Steel’s steel tile roof sheeting comes in a range of materials and required dimensions. The c-tile roof sheeting features a Chromadek®/ Colorplus® finish on one side and protective primer coating on the reverse side.
- Flashing and rainwater goods – We supply a variety of flashing products for different needs and with different specifications. Our flashing is available in:
- • 0.40 mm, 0.50 mm, 0.58 mm and 0.8 mm Galvanised.
- • 0.50 mm 0.55 mm, 1 mm and 1.2 mm Zincalume® and ZincAL®.
- • 0.53 mm and 0.55 mm Colorbond® and Colorplus®.
- • 0.58 and 0.80 mm Chromadek®.
Get in touch with us
Some of our recent projects
Leading roof tile companies – Contact Clotan Steel today for all your roofing needs
As trusted steel products suppliers and roof tile companies in South Africa, Clotan Steel will supply you with top quality roofing products and excellent service levels.
Roofing contractor / Roofing products in South Africa
For the best roofing products in South Africa, make use of Clotan Steel. We are a trusted roofing contractor and have assisted many clients in South Africa as well as other African countries with high quality roofing products that fit their requirements. We supply IBR, Corrugated and widespan roof sheeting for large construction projects. Talk to a Clotan Steel sales consultant for pricing options and the various specifications to fit your project needs. We guarantee that your products will be of high quality and meet your requirements. For more information about our roofing products, contact Clotan Steel today.
Wholesaler of roofing products
Clotan Steel is a roofing products wholesaler, meaning that you will get the best quality at very competitive prices in the industry. We supply our roofing products in large scale and will be committed to your building project right through to the end. Clotan Steel is a privately owned manufacturer of roof sheeting, cold formed sections and slit strip that has been in operation from modern premises in Vanderbijlpark since 1983. Years of experience and continuous growth enables us to provide our clients with the best quality steel and roofing products, manufactured by our state of the art machinery and processes.
Flashing and rainwater goods – roofing product accessories
Clotan Steel also supplies roofing product accessories to complete your roofing or construction project. This includes flashing and rainwater goods, made to your specific requirements and needs. Our flashing and rainwater goods products are available in various specifications, and our sales consultants will assist to choose the best roofing products for your project needs. These roofing products are available in 0.40 mm, 0.50 mm, 0.58 mm and 0.8 mm Galvanised, 0.50 mm 0.55 mm, 1 mm and 1.2 mm Zincalume® and ZincAL®, 0.53 mm and 0.55 mm Colorbond® and Colorplus®, 0.58 and 0.80 mm Chromadek®. For more information about our range of flashing and rainwater goods for your roofing project, talk to a consultant today.
Lipped channel – Steel construction
Lipped channels (also referred to as purlins) are mainly used as a structural component when constructing buildings and structures. Though this may be the main use, cold formed steel lip channels supplied by Clotan Steel are used for other industries such as racking and shelving, trailer manufacturing, roofing construction (supporting roofing products) and many more. Clotan Steel invested in state-of-the-art slitting and rollforming facilities in order to manufacture a full range of cold formed lipped channel and lipped angle. See our specification and design guidelines on our website, or talk to a sales consultant for more information.
Contact Clotan Steel today to find out more about our roofing products and services available.