Steel Roofing Company in South Africa – Clotan Steel
If you are in need of a steel roofing company in South Africa that will provide you with quality steel roofing products and a professional service, let Clotan Steel assist.
PEMB in Construction
Clotan Steel is a leading manufacturer and supplier of steel building products in South Africa and neighbouring African countries, producing a wide range of steel building products for our clients in the building and construction industry. Trust the leading supplier of steel roofing products to provide you with all the steel building supplies you need for your construction project.
Contact Clotan Steel today to speak to a professional consultant about your roofing product needs, and to get a quote on the products you require. Let the leading steel roofing company assist.
Range of steel roofing products from Clotan Steel
- IBR roof sheeting: Clotan Steel manufacture quality IBR roof sheeting suitable for various roofing applications. IBR roof sheeting is a very versatile and popular roof sheeting profile, and is widely used in various industrial construction projects. Read more about Clotan Steel’s IBR roof sheeting or contact the leading steel roofing company today.
- Corrugated roof sheeting: This traditional and familiar S-rib roofing profile is widely used in roofing projects in commercial, industrial and residential environments. Clotan Steel manufactures top quality corrugated roof sheeting, as well as supporting services.
- Widespan roof sheeting: Widespan roof sheeting is a more economic roof sheeting profile, featuring greater spans and lower roof slopes, saving on material. Read more about Clotan Steel’s widespan roof sheeting for your application needs.
- Concealed fix roof sheets: The Craft-Lock concealed fix roof sheeting from Clotan Steel, steel roofing company in South Africa, features hidden fasteners, and is becoming the most popular choice of roof sheet profiles in Africa. Benefit of this roof sheeting profile includes easy installation, leak-free fixtures, and enhanced aesthetics.
- C-Tile roof sheeting: The C-tile manufactured by Clotan Steel is a very popular choice in many roofing applications, and is a roofing profile that mimics conventional roof tiles.
- Bullnosing, cranking and curving: As a top roofing company in South Africa, we also offer excellent services for your roofing requirements, including bullnosing, cranking and curving of roof sheeting.
- Flashing and rainwater goods: We also manufacture and supply a full range of flashing and rainwater goods to fulfil your roofing project. This includes a wide selection of gutters and downpipes, as well as flashings in various specifications. View our range of flashings and rainwater goods online, or contact Clotan Steel today for more information about our products.
For more information about any of the above products or more, contact Clotan Steel today. Read more about steel roofing below.
Get in touch with us
Some of our recent projects
How long does a metal / steel roof last?
Metal roofs like corrugated steel roof sheets can last for up to 60 years and often longer, making it a durable and lasting roofing option or your steel building. This means that a steel / metal roof is ideal for many applications in industrial, mining, commercial and agricultural environments. Steel is also 100% recyclable, making it a good investment as it offers a return on investment.
Do metal / steel roofs need maintenance?
Steel roofs are extremely low maintenance, which is why it is such a popular choice when it comes to roofing options. Metal roofs should however be inspected periodically to make sure that small repairs are taken care of, to prevent more damage from occurring. Make sure you purchase your products from a reputable steel roofing company in South Africa for quality products and the best results.
Do metal / steel roofs leak?
Steel roof sheets may sometimes leak at the fixtures, due to screws not properly inserted or improperly sealed flashings etc. Clotan Steel have developed the Craft Lock, which is a concealed fix roofing profile. A major benefit of this roofing profile is that it features leak-free fixtures, as no screws and bolts are required for fastening. The roofing profiles are interlocking, and simply connect to one another.
Contact the leading steel roofing company in South Africa today
Contact Clotan Steel today to get the best roofing products, including a variety of roof sheets, flashings, gutters and downpipes to meet your roofing project needs. We will supply you with very competitively priced products, supplied according to your specifications and needs. Should you require advice regarding your roofing project, contact Clotan Steel today. As a leading steel roofing company in South Africa, we manufacture all the steel roofing products you will require to complete your roofing project.