Corporate Social Investment
Getting involved in the communities in which we do business
Clotan Steel has a keen interest in supporting the communities around us. We believe that charity begins at home and that a thriving and healthy community is very important.
We support many initiatives in our community and further afield. Below is a list of some of the initiatives in which we are involved with:
• Robin Good Initiative Heidelberg
• Catherine Robson Children’s Home Vereeniging
School Nutrition Programmes
• Clotan Steel supports the nutrition programmes of a primary and secondary school in Vanderbijlpark.
• Sponsors the baking of daily bread by a bakery in Bophelong. This bread then gets distributed to 2 nursery schools in Bophelong for their nutrition programmes.
• Vanderbijlpark Community Chest
• NG Welsyn
• Lochvaal Emfuleni Welfare, Family Care, Shelter & Development Center.
• SAVF Welfare – Daycare Centre for Children
• Retirement home for people in need
• Lewenslig Centre for Mentally Disabled Adults
• Boeremusiek Gulde
• Bursaries and Study assistance for previously disadvantaged students that excel at school level
• Study assistance for employees
• Over 26 000 Bibles distributed during the last 30 years