Steel Products South Africa – Steel Supplier – Clotan Steel
Trust the leading supplier of steel products South Africa – Over the past 30 years, Clotan Steel has grown into a reputable steel products supplier in South Africa, even distributing to other African countries.
PEMB in Construction
At Clotan Steel we aim to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction by supplying our clients with top quality steel products South Africa, and professional services. Form a lasting and mutually beneficial partnership with Clotan Steel for all your steel product needs – you will not be disappointed in our products or our services. Contact Clotan Steel today for more information about our steel products.
Steel products in South Africa available from Clotan Steel
Clotan Steel manufactures a wide range of steel products South Africa, for all you building and construction needs. Our range of high quality steel products include:
- Roof material: Our wide range of roofing material includes high quality corrugated roof sheeting, IBR roof sheeting, widespan roof sheeting as well as the C-tile. If you need more information about our roof sheeting and specifications, view our roof sheeting products on our website, or contact us today.
- Light steel frames: Light steel frames are becoming extremely popular amongst building contractors due to the many benefits it offers. We are a leading supplier of steel products South Africa, offering top quality light steel frames.
- Pre-painted steel: Clotan Steel, manufacturer of steel products South Africa, also supplies a wide range of pre -painted Galvanised, Zincalume®, Zincal® and Aluminium products.
- Solar systems: The increasing demand of solar systems in South Africa, has lead Clotan Steel to offer top quality solar power systems and installation for clients. For more information about solar systems from Clotan Steel, contact us today.
- Slitting: Clotan Steel makes use of modern and versatile slitters, for precision work when cutting coil into smaller strips. If you are in need of coil slitting services, don’t hesitate to contact us for professional services.
- Bullnosing, cranking and curving: In addition to supplying a wide range of steel products South Africa, including roofing products and roof sheeting, we also offer services for bullnosing, cranking and curving roof sheeting as per our clients’ requirements.
Get in touch with us
Some of our recent projects
In addition to offering steel products South Africa, Clotan Steel also offers a range of supporting services to assist with your construction needs. These services include:
Roof material – Steel roofing products in South Africa
When it comes to roofing material, Clotan Steel will have what you need and more. We are a reliable roofing contractor in South Africa, supplying many clients with high quality roofing material to fit their needs. This steel products line consists of all the roofing supplies you will need including corrugated roof sheeting, IBR roof sheeting, wide-span roof sheeting, the Crafts-Lock and more. If you are looking for the best priced high quality steel products for your roofing project, talk to a consultant at Clotan Steel today. We will aslo assist with related steel services such as bullnosing and cranking, curving, slitting and more. Make use of the trusted roofing contractors in South Africa.
Pre-painted steel products
Clotan Steel also offers a wide range of pre-painted steel products in South Africa for various applications and needs. Clotan Steel can offer you pre -painted Galvanised, Zincalume®, Zincal® and Aluminium products. All of our pre-painted products come with a supplier guarantee – giving our clients assurance that they are receiving high quality manufactured products. The product range is available in a number of different colours, making it easy to find a colour that fits your needs. Discuss your individual needs regarding pre-painted steel products with our Sales Consultant, and get a quotation for your project today.
Flashing and rainwater goods – steel products in South Africa
In addition to manufacturing and supplying steel roofing products, we also supply a range of roofing accessories, including flashing and rainwater goods. When purchasing flashing and rainwater goods through Clotan Steel, you are guaranteed that your products will be manufactured to fit your requirements and needs. Our range of steel products in our flashing and rainwater goods range includes corner flashing, roll tops, IBR ridging, downpipes, gutters and more. Talk to a friendly consultant today to discuss your flashing and rainwater goods needs.
Modular buildings – Easy and cost-effective building method
Modular building is becoming an increasingly popular alternative building method in South Africa, and with good reason. Modular buildings create the opportunity to construct buildings in less time and at a cost-effective price. Modular building are pre-fabricated in a factory, which means that building is not subject to the weather condition. Modular buildings are supplied ready to be installed, offering relatively easy installation. Read more about the benefits and reasons for installing modular buildings. Let the trusted supplier of modular buildings assist by providing you with a comprehensive service regarding your modular building needs.
Commercial and industrial solar energy solutions from Clotan Steel
Looking for a professional company for your commercial / industrial solar system needs? Let Clotan Steel assist. Solar power is the way to go in South Africa, as it provides cost-saving benefits and a reliable source of energy for the user – not to mention the fact that it is 100% environmentally friendly. Read more about solar energy systems and the benefits thereof, or talk tp a consultant at Clotan Steel to help you get the best solar energy system for your commercial / industrial application needs.
Concealed fix roof sheeting – Versatile roof sheets with many benefits
Looking for the best steel roof sheeting for your construction / building project? Concealed fix roof sheets from Clotan Steel makes use of a unique fixing method that leaves no visible fixes once installed. The panels simply lock into each other, providing easy installation and more aesthetic roofing projects. The fact that no holes need to be drilled in the roofing panels, and no other fastening methods like screws and bolts are used to install the roofing system, ensures leak-free fixes and a number of other benefits. Read more about concealed fix roof sheets from Clotan Steel, namely, the Craft-Lock system.
Contact the leading steel suppliers Africa for all your steel products and needs
Contact Clotan Steel, leading steel suppliers Africa for more information about our steel products and services. We will assist by manufacturing products according to your needs and requirements.
When making use of a top steel supplier in Africa, such as Clotan Steel, you are ensured of top quality products and services for your building project.
Contact a friendly consultant today for more information about our steel products.